Saturday, March 19, 2011

something new

Ok, in an attempt to keep this blog updated to the best of my ability, I am going to strive for a post weekly... One post with the events from the previous week. So lets say that a Saturday or Sunday post will be suffice... hopefully.
calling this post officially
{week eleven of 2011}
Most of my pictures for this post are from my cell phone, so I apologize for the quality, but I have to say my cell phone has an 8 mp camera on it, so the quality isn't "that bad". As it turns out I took a picture everyday this week except for yesterday.. not bad if I do say so myself.

monday: just relaxing with mom and her new favorite thing is wipes... they keep her happy!


tuesday: she was so tired she fell asleep eating. I always wondered when she would do this... now I know!


wednesday: eating lasagna hotdish and making a mess!



thursday: St. Patty's day! We went for our first official walk of the season! COME ON SPRING!

posing for the camera

playing in her car that she loves!

falling asleep in mommy's arms with her Daddy's Lucky Charm jammies on!

For those of you wondering, Tad has been working nights in Monticello at the Nuclear plant 12 hr days/6 days a week, so he is scarce (to say the least) Taryn and I are getting alot more mommyandme time than usual (which is great) but I now know somewhat the feeling and life of a single mom! No Thanks! Luckily it's only for 65 days and I think we have over 40 left... come on SUMMER!
love, Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs