Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The End is Near...

On Saturday while I was out 'galavanting' around (as my husband would say) my lovely mil Michelle (for those of you who don't know what mil means... Tanya :) Mother in law) put the final coat of paint on the squares in the baby's room. I was told by Tad that I can't call it a nursery because it reminds him of trees... so Baby's Room... It looks great!! She also took the tape off too, so you can really see what it's supposed to look like! I am so excited to get it all put together. Meaning my furniture. Which is now waiting for the cleaning of the carpets next Saturday by Commander Carpet Cleaning... Then Baby T's room can progress into a liveable space. Can't wait and I will be sure to Post when everything is put together!! Here are the final pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs