Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Crazyness...
















So last night was the 2nd annual Pumpkin Carving Party at Tracy and Kevin's house. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't really do holiday decorating, so last year I went to take pictures. This year was no different. I am definitely not one to get all full of pumpkin guts, and honestly some of the kids were running through the guts (they were everywhere, on the plastic of course!) and I went to get some guts off of the big bouncy ball that they were also playing with in the guts, and I just about puked... yep it made me gag. My gag reflex is on overdrive with this pregnancy, so after all it was a good thing I didn't bring a pumkin to carve for myself. I know next year I have to bring a pumpkin and carve, my get out of guts free is no longer. :) Here are some pictures of the evening. Thanks Tracy and Kevin it was a blast and it is always great to see all the kids again! (Hope they all get to go Trick or Treating today!!) PS, if you want to see more pictures go to my picture website for all of the pictures. www.kodakgallery.com/tmphotography/tiffandtadspics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs