Saturday, October 31, 2009

19 Weeks




So last week I told you that I would hopefully post belly pictures... Since everyone knows that I am the one ALWAYS taking the pictures it takes a lot for me to get in front of the camera... especially when it's just me! So last night at Kevin and Tracy's, Leah asked if I have any more belly pictures (At Kelly and Bruce's wedding her and Michelle made me take some...) so I knew it was coming, but I am glad she did ask! So these are for you mom, since you don't get to see the progress and even though I am almost 5 months (tomorrow!) better late than never!
PS the ultrasound yesterday was great, I will post those pictures later. Still don't know what it is and the guessing games have officially begun! Heart rate was 142 bpm. We just want healthy, but I have to admit I am biased to team pink, never in all my life did I dream of having a little girl (always wanted a football team) because I knew what I was like (sorry mom!) and I knew I really didn't want to go through that.. BUT since I have three EQUALLY WONDERFUL nephews, I want them to have a little girl to play with!! Plus if it's a girl Tad and Travis can't name her TEEROY LAROY... PLEASE HELP!! I will have to scan them in and I'm not exactly sure how to hook up my wireless printer with my wireless laptop, so I promise I will get those on here for you all to see as well.
Stay tuned for more pictures, today is a busy picture day!! Love the kids in costumes...
OH, also the painting in he baby's room has commenced!! Super Excited!! I will post those pictures too!!
Also, everyone say a prayer for Sweet baby Stellan. He is currently in the hospital fighting for his life against his heart condition. (to read more, click on the Baby Stellan link on the top right corner of my blog under our picture)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute blog Tiff! I've been meaning to comment since you posted it on FB but couldn't do it because I didn't realize that I had to be logged-in to post one- oops! Hope you keep this up even after the baby is born. Love the baby bump pictures. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs