Monday, September 27, 2010

Lucky Number Seven

It's hard to believe that my baby is 7 months (yesterday). She is growing so fast. Eating solid foods (sorta) for those of you that know me, know that my BIGGEST fear is choking, and the switch to solid foods wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We have since moved onto level 2 foods... apparently the only difference is the consistency.. who knew? I thought it had something to do with the allergy thing, but apparently not. Anyways, she is doing great with foods, trying to sit up on her own, she's good for short periods of time while she's supervised. She's still sleeping through the night (since April) and this mom is LOVING her time at home with her during the interim... Here she is at 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs