Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nine Months...

Well, the time has come (finally) and I am officially Nine Months pregnant today 2.21.10. You never realize until you are pregnant that you are pregnant for 10 months (40 weeks). I packed my hospital bag today, so now of course since I am ready to go anytime, I will be the one to go past the due date and be even more miserable. Tad and I are anxious and excited and of course terrified all at one time, but we are up for the challenge and ready whenever Baby T is! Here is a picture of me and T at 9 months.



Last night we were having dinner at Perkins... for some reason I wanted their chicken strips and honey mustard. I have to say they have the best honey mustard around... so we received our bill and Tad looks at it and says, our waitress' name is Taryn... I asked him, how is it spelled and he says Terran... I prefer Taryn.. but I said to him, IT's A SIGN!! For those of you that don't know, Taryn is a top 3 girl name for us (me)and I strongly believe that it was a sign. So, bye for now, I will keep you all posted of the progress...

Take care and be safe,
Tad, Tiff and T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs