Sunday, October 25, 2009

Operation Baby Room




Well, this weekend we cleaned out the Spare bedroom completely. The bed is in the basement and all of my clothes have been transported into "Tad's" room. For those of you that didn't know, since day one (6 years ago) Tad and I have had our 'own' rooms, complete with all of my clothes in the spare bedroom, well we are officially moved in together! Tad's not enjoying his less closet space, and especially that I Purged alot of his clothes to make room for the ones that still fit me! I have posted two pictures of Baby T's room before the painting comences. Who knows when that may be...
The next pictures or update will hopefully be some belly pictures... and a baby picture! We have our big ultra sound on Friday Oct. 30th at 8 am... so I will definitely post the outcome of that appointment. We will not be finding out the sex until the delivery so the pictures will let your imagination figure it out for yourselves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs